The Non-Contact Thermometer adopts infrared technology which is mainly used to measure the temperature in a contactless way such as the area of the forehead and temple of the human body. It aims to perform stable and accurate temperature measurement. Users only need to point the probe head on the forehead and press the measurement button, and the body temperature can be measured quickly and accurately in one second.
Uses: It is primarily used to measure body temperature.
– Shows the result after about one second when the buzzer sends out a prompt sound
– Encompasses temperature unit, prompt sound switch, temperature alarm point, temperature offset, and measurement mode
– Has LCD display with color description: 32.0 C- 37.4 C- Green, 37.5 C- 37.9 C- Orange, 38.0 C- 42.9 C- Red
– Display Range: 34.8 degrees Celcius – 42.5 degrees Celcius
– TEMP Resolution: 0.1 degree C/ degree F
– Maximum Allowable Error: +0.2 degree Celcius
– Measuring Distance: 3cm-5cm
– Memory Array: 32 units
– Auto Standby Function: 20s
– Power Supply: DC.3V (AA x 2)
– Size: 150x96x44 mm
– Weight: 123g